Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Call Center Journey

June 26, 2012

Note : Everything that you will be seeing here Guys are all relating to my experiences as a Call center agent. I don't know if you'll  find it very interesting but I'm sure this will not be informative.
I'll be updating this post every once in a while since I'll be adding entries about new things that I'll be dealing with while I am on the business. So if you would like to know what I am up to or if you would like to know little stuffs about the business, you can try checking this post every once in a while.

Fresh start with a Fresh lips
June 26, 2012 - My start date and the first day of my training with the new Company.
I guess it won't be hard for me to remember this date because first its my Sister's Birthday and couple of things that will help me remember like unlimited Jollibee and a lip balm. I posted the photo of a Lip balm not because I find it very cute since I promised that I'll be posting cute things here but also to symbolize my fresh start with  the new environment. Fresh new beginnings with a fresh lips : ),
I saw it in Watsons and I find it really cute so I asked my sister to buy it for me as a present since its her b-day , isn't it cool?
          First day wasn't bad at all, I met new friends and I am calling them my alliance ( Paola , Snow, Jan, Dee and Mayet ) I believe that we have a very strong team work and it will help us overcome all of our endeavors and it will lead us to our triumph , trust me I saw this in Hunger Games and this one works.
Most of the people are nice, of course what do you expect? this is just the first day and it is very early to assess but I am hoping that everything will go well here since I don't wanna leave and look for my place somewhere else again. Part of the Wave75 -  our wave, are two of my schoolmates back in Jose Rizal University, Rodel and Joyce and during our group activity, I get a chance to meet Ayen, Ericka, Jhazz and Rodel again since we're on the same group. I included a photo of my temporary name tag and a photo of the robot that I drew earlier even though I still don't know what it is for.

          I would like you to meet " BATHY BOTH " - just like me, he loves taking a bath and he is a music lover by heart if he has one. He is a HQ Voice recorder, mp3 player, Digital camera and he is also wireless internet capable. One last thing Bathy both can transform into a small recording studio  but this feature is still being finalized.



June 27, 2012 - Second day of training still very happy but a bit bothered with the requirements that we need to submit plus the pressure from the assessments that we need to meet 
but everything is pretty fine, we played the game 369 which I think is a very exciting game. I was knocked down because of number 60 I hate that number now.

Foundation day while on Foundations Training
          I posted a photo of a pressed powder from Etude house. Firstly because I love Etude house specially right now that the products that they have are not only for girls they also have products specially for guys. Second thing because it symbolizes the foundation of our learning and the foundation of our alliance while we are on our Foundations Training.

NOTE : the pressed powder is not actually mine, it belongs to my sister but I decided to take a shot because I find it cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment