Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Charles in a BOX - Passion in TROY

June 13, 2012 - Wednesday afternoon


Credits : http://www.movieposter.com/posters/archive/main/22/MPW-11373
         

          Starring two of my favorite actors Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom. I think there is nothing left for me say about the movie that you don't know as of now, this post is not Informative, just wanna share my thoughts about my favorite movie, when I say favorite - it is like if I'll be choosing my Top 3 Favorite movies , Troy will definitely get a spot. Hoping for those readers who hasn't watched the movie yet will be inspired to spend one of their cozy afternoon to watch it and one thing that I can guarantee is that it'll worth your time and better take a pee before watching because you're gonna hold them long once you have pressed the play.



          So let me give you my list on how TROY shows shades of love in different shapes and sizes.


Credits : http://www.oocities.org/gregkraush/images/troy1.jpg
          Lets begin with Achilles - his love for his cousin Patroclus is so pure, we all love our cousins but what you will see on the movie is way beyond what you can imagine. He fell in love with Briseis - Trojan Priestess, their story is so inspiring though not so unique if you have heard of Romeo and Juliet.

Scene to watch out : He is the best warrior and no one can beat him in a fight, but you'll see scenes that will show that he is not just a blood hungry killing machine and you'll see little bit of gentleness.


Credits : http://www.troy-movie.stasi.co.uk/troy-movie-film/troy/eric-bana-hector-troy-movie.jpg

Hector - among the characters Hector is actually my favorite. The movie shows how passionate he is, he loves his nation so much and he is willing to do everything to protect it and the people. He is a loving son, supportive brother and of course a caring husband.

Scene to watch out : Paris agreed to fight one on one against Menelaus to avoid a bloody war. Paris lost his way and almost got killed and of course Hector didn't let it happen.


Credits : https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjvKnLfd5y6L6GB73_xdusp_ZjGCwgdAQ6InzDsvYKOxCo2bzz4Zfcq78a8HcCdLUtWjOvEVElhGtD4JZMxiNe6dbs-acbkXUuwGUAprKnILxQ_SXluqnM_x3FGO_1pbGzPDatQdFK4af0/s640/priam-peter-otoole-troy-movie.jpg

King of Troy Priam - I guess the passion that Hector has for Troy was influenced by his father Priam. In the movie Priam was described as a well loved King.

Scene to watch out : This scene shows how loving he is as a father and what he can do for his son. He went outside his boundaries and went to Achilles' territory to get his son back. ( the body actually :( ..)

Credits : https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg4XQkH7zESssdYc8VKspCmqKwBGcr8nuPTiDoXi4gayoX_wqcHtH0azG3sIEKcY0DcTSAxwq1HtDEO3PXRB6dxy8wQk9yjKpignyNHDo6snKroovIBOMYOdD54POYr2WHQE9DXXfVy3c_g/s1600/troy144.jpg
          Paris - I've almost hated this character if not only because of his reason, he fell in love which I guess it is a valid one right?

Scene to watch out : When he decided to fight one on one against Menelaus. You'll see the courage yet you'll discover his humanity and I do understand him a lot, I am also afraid to die.

          Helen of Troy - Though she became popular as the face that launched a thousand ships. I can't find even a tiny reason to hate her. She just fell in love, what are you people?

Credits : http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2004_Troy/2004_troy_022.jpg
Scene to watch out : When Troy was under attacked by Greeks, Helen tried to escape and surrender herself to the Greeks because that's what the Greeks were saying, they said they want Helen back though the truth is they want something else, BUT the good thing is Hector saw and stopped her.

Credits : http://images.zap2it.com/images/movie-34313/troy-28.jpg

Agamemnon - His love for power was actually the reason for the war and not Helen, so stop blaming it to the young lady with the beautiful face.

Scene to watch out : Nothing in particular, actually I hate seeing him. Geez sorry guys the movie scenes got into my system a little overboard :)


Credits : http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01149/arts-graphics-2004_1149281a.jpg
          Andromache - I love her, nothing much to say everything will be shown on the movie so watch out for this scene : Achilles went to Troy to avenge his cousin's death. The duel between Hector and Achilles was a torture in her eyes. You'll cry with her.


Credits : http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxlvrtfBBW1qbrrny.gif
Patroclus - Achilles' cousin that I am talking about is him. I don't like his character because he is so childish you'll know what I am talking about after watching the Movie.

Scene to watch out : When he got killed , that will serve as a good lesson. Follow your senior's orders.

Credits : http://images.zap2it.com/images/movie-34313/troy-1.jpg
          Briseis - together with Achilles will show you how love conquers all the odds.

Scene to watch out : in most of her scenes, you will see her saving someone from getting killed, enough reason for you to love her.

          So there you go Guys hope you enjoyed reading what my heart contains after watching the movie for the 5th time and again all of the contents are not 100% accurate those are just honest opinions so please don't hate me. Let me know what's on your mind, let me hear from you maybe we could discuss about this. So I've shared something I hope interesting for you. So keep on unwrapping me on the four sides of your monitor here in Charles in a BOX.



Charles in a BOX ----- Charles in a BOX ----- Charles in a BOX -----
Charles in a BOX ----- Charles in a BOX ----- Charles in a BOX -----

No comments:

Post a Comment