Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Charles in a BOX - Explanation of the Creation

June 12, 2012 - Tuesday Afternoon




Hi I'm Charles same as the typical guy that you usually see in your neighborhood and this my first time to blog, So help me GOD.



What are the things that you can expect from me ?

  • I'll try to post at least 2-3 topics a month. ( wish I can post more )
  • Most of the things that you'll be seeing here are not 100% original , most of the time I'll just be doing a compilation of things that I see online, but don't kill me yet I'll give proper Credits.
  • I love doing list so you can expect a countdown of random things from music, movies, books, food, places and a lot more.
  • I can also give advice/s but I cannot guarantee a 100% accuracy and satisfaction for a fact that I am not a PRO, I might just give my opinions or suggestions based on what I think is right and appropriate.
  • You can expect a lot of photos. Pictures of Random things but surely an eye candy. ( i'll try to produce like 90% original captions )
  • Videos - I regularly upload Videos in Youtube so you'll be seeing them here. I usually do covers of KPOP songs. 
  • I am not good in Spelling so please bare with me and English is not my native tongue so please forgive me for ( hopefully only ) few errors.
  •  I am very sentimental so most of the post that you'll be seeing here is about my experiences that I would like to share with you and hopefully will inspire you.
  • One thing that I can promise, I am open for comments, questions, violent reactions, suggestions or anything that you have in mind, let me hear from you and I promise to be in touch. You can ask me anything and I'll try to give my feedback asap. I'll try to be as transparent as possible and share all that I can.
  • Wishing that we have at least 50% same interest so that you'll enjoy reading my posts.


          So again my name is Charles and what you will be seeing here is ME, inside the four sides of your monitor and hopefully you'll be enjoying having me on your BOX and seeing what's inside me inside a box. Keep on unwrapping Me and you might discover something interesting here in Charles in a BOX. Stay safe.





Charles in a BOX ----- Charles in a BOX ----- Charles in a BOX ----- 
Charles in a BOX ----- Charles in a BOX ----- Charles in a BOX ----- 

No comments:

Post a Comment